yay.
Sam is coming over and staying tonight, first time in a while we've seen each other out of 6th form.
We seem to set each other off and act really immature and hyper; which is always a good thing.
Me + Sam + Red Devil (energy drink) = extreme hyperactivity.
Me + Sam + Alcohol = ???
(I have drank with him before but not in a while so it should be a squeal!)
We are planning to go up Char's for shits and giggles (I love that saying!)
Alls I seem to talk about is beer!
I must remember to get petrol for my bike before I go to work tomorrow.
*writes 'PETROL' on forehead*
Anything else?
Oooh ooh ooh! My friend's have actually heard of My Chemical Romance, and they like. Well they've only heard 'I'm Not Okay' but it's a start. Soon everyone will like good music.
It's not that they don't like decent music, it's just they don't like the stuff I like!
This is pretty ramblesome.
But I can't seem to stop typing.
Umm... what else is there to say?
Oh, I have to book driving lessons soon. I want to buy an Apple Mac Mini when I can afford it.
Look at how sexy it is.
Picture 1
Picture 2
If it were a female it would be the sexiest woman in the world.
That'll set me back somewhere in the region of 300 - 400 squid though. I'll have to get it after all the shenanigans regarding driving (buying car, lessons, test, insurance etc)
I also need to buy some clothes, might be going shopping at half term. Wewt!
That is all methinkles.
chro.


6 Comments:
At 9:07 PM,
Squish said…
oh good lord
a mac computer?
are you serious?
...
you've just lost ALL my respect Gar -_-
you should be ashamed
I mean sure it looks cool but it's macintosh!!
APPLE!! MAC!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!
iPods I can take but mac computers?!
you shall die a horrible death Gar
and by my blade too I'll have you know
At 2:14 PM,
Gareth said…
What's wrong with Apple Mac?
S'better than Windows crap and it has GarageBand!
At 2:30 PM,
Anonymous said…
goooooooooooo wales!
At 11:06 PM,
Squish said…
booooooo to both Mac and Windows!!
Linux all the way!!!
=P
At 11:07 PM,
Squish said…
oh and everything's wrong with Apple Mac
At 4:02 PM,
Gareth said…
I like Mac's. My media teacher has one.
GarageBand! kicks everyone's ass!
I tried using Linux but couldn't get connected to the internet on it, my ICT teacher is getting me a different version.
Post a Comment
<< Home